In the context of the current CoViD-19 pandemic emergency, and of the consequent restrictions on mobility and meetings, the Embassy of Italy intends to collect expressions of interest by Israeli academic institutions, research centres, and non-profit organizations operating in the State of Israel with specific experience and knowledge of the Israeli and Italian academic
communities and high-tech innovation ecosystems to support the Embassy’s Science Office in the planning, organization and management of eight scientific webinars, to be held online during 2020, in the framework of the Agreement on Industrial, Scientific and Technological Cooperation between Italy and Israel.
The scientific seminars are listed below:
1. AI & Robotics technologies applied to human health.
2. Space factories. Emerging industrial applications to be installed on space stations and satellites.
3. Innovative research for nuclear energy.
4. Digital Health: the use of clinical data to generate tools for the improvement of patient health.
5. Nanomaterials for the future. Synthesis, properties, characterizations, and potential applications.
6. Advancing desertification in the Mediterranean region: environmental and societal consequences.
7. Blue Economy.
8. Prophylaxis and treatment of hospitalized and home-treated positive CoViD-19 patients.
More details and information on how to apply can be found in the call.
Deadline for application is May 22, 2020.